Wednesday 25 February 2009

Stupid people make me angry

todays been interesting, i think its going to stay like this until its all blown over and everyones been kicked out...ive had about 5 people come up to me at work telling me their "theory" on whos going and whos staying - i ofcourse am getting a little miffed as i couldnt give a dale winton about it and just patiently waiting for the go ahead to flock into the free world and get my cock out, its not the big brother house its a job; and stupid people make me angry.

had to do some maths on my money situation should i get the almight size 12 in my black hole...but then it got torn apart as my partner in house crime mr 'paddyinengland' decided to discuss gettin the hell out of the house as getting new people in is about as difficult as getting twins to make love in front of me

4 comments:

  1. You have a better attitude than most!
    So many people are sweatin' about getting the tap on the shoulder - stress, fear, more stress - WTF - it's just a job - anyhooo - good luck to you sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. the auld twin thing is hard, if you ever crack that nut ring me asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. That twin thing ain't gonna happen...incest is kinda frowned upon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ daily daydreamer:

    it aint gonna happen exactly - hence my point on bringing in new homos..

    not literally

    ReplyDelete