Tuesday 24 February 2009

Day One...

Well hello,

decided to post up my own style blog due to my housemate rockin his casbah blog every day with useless dribble, i wanna dribble for a bit..

had an interesting week invovling loss of jobs and swearing alot at my playstation...

my office has decided that there are too many people in it and are going to axe the staff up...theres about 60 - 70 who work here and after a non-surprising explanation about whats going to happen to some of us there were letters given out to those who are 'at risk' when clearly some of them are safer than a nuns batty crease surrouded by taliban.
ofcourse, naturally, i got a letter and it was again more jibberish about how im at risk and how there will be consultation meetings to see who goes n who stays, in a kind of x-factor way (as my housemates worker kindly noticed).
got my meeting at 2 30 and will be interesting to see how it pans out...


been swearing alot at my playstation also: im a 22 year old guy with my own place, a good job (maybe not soon), and some great things going on in my second career...but for some reason i stay up till 1am playing "skate" on the ps3 shouting obscenities because i cant jump onto a rail and off it again with a trick inbetween...

1 comment: